The other night Kevin was telling his daddy about Halloween candy. He said that he could go to the party and get some candy, but he needed an adult to take him. K2 asked him "You need an adult?" to which he replied "Yes, I need an adult to drive because it is a long way away [to the party]."This morning he was fishing (which is when he hangs one of his daddy's belts through the spindles at the top of the stairs) and told me that he was "going to catch a giant fish!" I asked him what giant means, and he looked at me as if I was an idiot and told me "huge."
The last story from this week has to do with his favorite toys. He always sleeps with Baby Owen (which is an Elmo, but is only called Owen) and lately has added a small stuffed rhinoceros. The other night I saw that the rhinoceros was on the floor. I asked him if he wanted me to pick him up and put him in the bed. Kevin told me "No, he is in trouble." I asked why the rhinoceros was in trouble, to which he replied "He was mean to Baby Owen and can't sleep in the bed." Speaking of talking, Colin is saying more and more. He called his teacher by her name this week (Joy) and loves to yell "go" while in the car or stroller. He is pointing to all his favorite items and naming them: car, truck, airplane, Kevin, mom, dad, cat, duck, etc. It won't be too long before he is telling us strange things as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment