1. let people know the hilarious things our kids do.
2. trump the Kerr's blog.
**Important note to those new to our stories: my son will (mostly) here on out be known as Kevin , not to confuse him with K2 - my husband, or K1 - my father-in-law. This helps skip the jokes when I say "Kevin went on the potty today!" and then someone congratulates my husband.
So here are the two stories that made us (me) think I need to share stories of what happens around here.
The second story happened the following night. We were watching a children's show about jobs. I asked Kevin what he would like to be when he grows up. He told me "Ummm... a pirate in a haunted house. You can be the ghost." I told him that I was already a teacher. He consoled me by saying "You can still be a ghost." And then added " You will need a sheet."
I don't know how he comes up with it.
As for photos, we don't have any new family ones. I am only in nine photos that include more than half of my face and the inside view of my arm since I am the only person who takes pictures in this household anyway and if I want a picture with anyone I have to hold the camera myself. (Timers don't work with kids.) The great news is that next month we are having family photos done again by Mrs. Weekly and Ms. Leeke. Since retiring they have started photography. We loved the pictures so much last summer that we vowed to return at least once a year for more. I will share them when we get them.
4 comments:
Hooray!
Blogoff! Don't think we won't take this seriously.
Exciting.
I have pictures of you Jane taken when I'm around all of you.
Creative kid! Love the hang-gliding comment. :)
I love that you have a blog now JBear! Now I can catch up with what's happening in my BFF's life. Also, you should add me to facebook because I backed off on my privacy settings so I should be searchable now. I tried to add you but couldn't find you :(
Post a Comment