I know that summer does not technically start for a few weeks, but I am talking about a teacher summer, that starts the day after school lets out. My last day was last Tuesday, and the kids were in daycare Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Tuesday was the first day where I had them all home with me. I decided that I am getting the kids out as much as possible this summer. We already have our summer to-do list, and I do not want the end of July to get here with nothing crossed off! So far we have already had movie day, and now we can check "park" off the list.
The weather was about 75 on Tuesday so I made sure we did an outdoor event. We headed to the park with friends.
 |
| Yes, that is the ponytail on the top of Gwyneth's head! |
1 comment:
Awesome. I heart summer.
Post a Comment