Friday, June 1, 2012

A Weekend in Wichita

I am returning to Wichita this weekend for the wedding of a dear friend, Erin.  She was my best friend for most of my 5 years there, and when we get together it feels like no time has passed.  I am so honored to have been asked to be a part of her and Darren's wedding.  (If you are wondering my thoughts on him - love him.  Pretty much knew within 5 minutes that they would end up married. He is wonderful now, and will be a great husband!)




I will include some pictures when I return to St. Louis.  So why post now?  Well, I do about 95% of the posts on this blog.  (Can't you tell by all the typing errors?) But I have a couple posts timed to go up after I leave.  I want Kevin to have surprises when I am gone. I know that he and the kids will have fun while I am gone, but I want to give him a smile when he checks the blog on a break at work.  He is such a great husband and amazing father.  I love him very much!

No comments: