For
Father's Day Kevin went to the
Cardinals game with the boys and his parents. It was Colin's first game, although I am not thinking he will remember it. (We are most likely going to do another game as his official first game later.) Even though it was hot and Colin would not sit still, they all lasted until about the 6th inning. Here are some pictures.

Sundays are "Free Ice Cream" day. I think someone needs to let Kevin and Colin know so they don't expect it every time they go. This week, they got ice cream sandwiches and a popsicle!

Kevin eating a hot dog.

Colin eating a pretzel. (I am wondering if they did anything other than eat.)

Pappy and Colin

The boys.
2 comments:
Colin is gonna resent you for forcing him to wear that hat in public.
I agree. Bucket hats are so last year. All the toddlers are wearing sailor hats now. How embarrassing for him.
Post a Comment