Thursday, October 27, 2016

Sceince Friday!

I love NPR shows. (And podcasts. I rarely listen to radio unless the kids are in the car.)

Science Friday came to St. Louis this past Tuesday, and I went with my friend (and former co-worker) Dodie. It was so much fun. I forget how much fun it is to hang out with her, since we only see each other once or twice a year.

We started the evening at Fuzzy's Taco. The food was so good, and I have already told my husband about it. Then we headed to the Sheldon for the show. It wasn't taped live like that last time I went, and I liked this one more. There was a biologist from the Missouri Botanical Gardens there talking about near-extinct plants, a geologist talked about earthquakes, and the brew master from 4 Hands Brewing talked about beer, and hosted a quiz at the end. I loved it.


Here are a few pictures.

Look how close I was to Ira!

I don't know how to selfie.


Our free Google glasses. (Plastic version, though)


Beer quiz at the end.
If you want to hear the show we watched, it airs tomorrow, Friday October 28 at 1pm!

No comments: