We had a snow day, and it was the best one we ever had! The kids started off eating breakfast as they do sometimes, with all 3 sitting at the counter. (I love it.) Then they played in the snow. (Bonus points to me for making sure all boots and gloves fit last month.
 |
| Breakfast! |
 |
| I had to get a picture before we told her to stop. This was her version of eating snow. |
 |
| As predicted, Gwyn was the only one who would let me take her picture. |
 |
| Rosy cheeks from the cold. They were red for almost an hour! |
After playing outside, the kids warmed up by the fire, and then drank hot chocolate. (Thankfully, DTG had given me plenty of marshmallows.) It has been so warm (for winter) that this was the third time we were able to use the fire! (Husband and I loved that.) Then we cooked peanut butter bars, a food I remember from when I was little. After lunch Gwyn wanted me to nap with her (Yes, please!), and she even fell asleep. I barely slept, but I had to stay in there. How much longer will she want me to nap with her?
 |
| Bonus picture: Colin working on homework while drinking "wine." It is his Pom juice that he buys each week. He likes it because it is shown on American Ninja Warrior. |
No comments:
Post a Comment