Gwyn turned 4 on April 3. She had a several parties - two with family and one with friends. (It was a bit overkill, but it was all for scheduling purposes.) Her friends party was at the zoo, just like her brothers'. She had been excited about it, and kept reminding us that her "birthday party is going to be at the zoo with trains."
Kevin made her cake (again) and this year is was a crown. And since her favorite colors are "pink, purple, white and green" we added the colors that we could make with icing and sprinkles. She loved her cake!
We got her a big Barbie house (I know, it does not seem like me, but she loves dolls.) so her brothers got her Ken dolls. This way, according to them, "when we play with her we can still be boys." I hadn't said anything about playing with her. They are so sweet.
At her party at our house, she is wearing a green dress. This is a hand-me-down from my cousins Rachel and Emily. Gwyn wore it every time it was clean for weeks, including both of her parties that I have pictures of. Just a cute thing I want to remember.
Anyway, here are some pictures.
1 comment:
Happy birthday to Gwyn! Our babies are so grown up!
Post a Comment