Monday, September 20, 2010

We have news! (For a few of you.)

I know most readers know this already, but we are pregnant! Our third child is due April 8th, 2011! We are all very excited. Kevin has told us several times over the last few months that he wanted a baby sister. I am not sure if we will deliver or not on that, but he is excited anyway. Colin is less enthused. He does like to talk about taking care of the new baby, but he doesn't quite understand just yet. He will be almost 3 by the time the baby arrives, so hopefully he will be better prepared by then.

Here is a picture of me at 9 weeks. I am currently at 11 weeks.

I have included a poll in the upper right corner. We want to know what you think the new baby will be - a boy or a girl?

2 comments:

The Father said...

Why are you pushing your belly out to look more pregnant? I've seen you in the shower. It doesn't stick out that far.

Kerr Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!