Sunday, May 30, 2010

Things That Are Everywhere


A while ago, Kevin noticed that Walgreen's were everywhere. Every time we would see one he would yell "They're everywhere!"

Then one day he saw "Another McDonald's." He told me "Those are everywhere too. Just like Walgreen's."

Then the list was three, and stayed that way for weeks. The three things that were everywhere were Walgreen's, McDonald's, and fire trucks.

Today, we drove past a Walgreen's, to which I pointed out were everywhere. Then I asked him what else was everywhere. Here is his new, unprompted list:

"Walgreen's, fire trucks, McDonald's, ambulances, policemen, cars, trees, grass, bushes, trucks, roads, bridges, fences, trash cans."

(I tried to write them all down in the car.)

2 comments:

Kerr Family said...

Arg! I hate Walgreen's. And CVS. Seriously. Who shops there?

McGuire Family Blog said...

How can you hate Walgreen's? Where do you get photos developed?