
Over Spring Break, Kevin and I went to see Kelly in Colorado. We made the trip sans kids, which made the trip much easier even though I almost cried three times before we even got on the plane. (The first time was about 6 seconds after we said good-bye to them. There wasn't a reaon to cry other than being a mom. I am sure they had an amazing time playing with Pappy and Grandma for the weekend.)
We hung out with both Kelly and Walter Saturday, walking around Pearl Street for most of the day. The highlight of the day was purchasing the cinnamon rolls for breakfast the next morning, but don't let that fool you into thinking our day was that boring. It is just the grocery shopping was that great.
On Sunday Kelly, Kevin and I went to Vail to snowboard/ski/read (respectively). I heard that they had a great time on the slopes. All I know is that it was warm and comfortable next the huge fire, where I finished my book.
We hope we didn't disappoint Kelly with our activities on Monday. We had several hours to kill, and instead of visiting the Dinosaur Ridge (We will do that when we bring the boys out.) we chose to watch tv instead. It was perfectly relaxing and quiet, and it was cable tv!
We had a great time. It was wonderful to see Kelly and Colorado again. Next time - the boys are coming!





2 comments:
Walter- Why do you have the same hairdo as Taco's sister? GET A HAIRCUT!
sincerely,
A concerned citizen
I clicked on Walter's name because I thought it was a link to something about him. Funny!
Post a Comment