
Today we were driving out to a Christmas party with Pop, Grandma Tracy, Tony and Jake (pictures to follow) and Kevin told us two pretty strange things.
The first was when we passed a very colorful building that had a sign with changing colors. Kevin told us, "It changed colors!" Then he added "Like a chameleon."
Next, we were practicing how to talk to Santa. K2 and I were telling him that Santa will ask if you have been good, and what presents you want. Kevin told us "I don't want any presents." We told him that Santa will bring presents and you need to tell him which ones you want. He replied "I don't want any presents because I already have too many at home."
Additionally, he now has a favorite character to be. It is Dr. Jones. As in, the infamous archeologist, Dr. Indiana Jones. He gets to watch the "parts with the horse" when he visits someone. (It is the opening scene of "The Last Crusade.") He now yells that he is "Dr. Jones" and that he will save me. I guess there are worse role models.
Who says these things? Honestly?
1 comment:
So, did he ask Santa for anything?
Post a Comment