Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cute things

Two more stories of things Kevin says and does.

1. I was putting him to bed last night and he wanted to play with his sword. (The one from Halloween.) I agreed, but told him that once the light goes off, the sword gets put away. He has been fine with this rule since we started it in early Halloween. Last night he was very angry about putting the sword away. I took it from him and put it on his dresser. (He is the only child I know who will not get out of bed to retrieve it.) As I walked out he told me "You should be ashamed of yourself."



2. Colin got the flu again this weekend. He was not able to go to Gramps and Pappy's birthday party on Sunday evening. Kevin was concerned about Colin, and brought home a plastic aquarium where the fish swim around. As soon as he walked in the door he told me "I brought it home for Colin. I am going to put it in his room and make him feel better." He did walk up to Colin's room where we plugged it in and both boys watched it for a while. Colin still looks at it before he goes to bed, and loves to point and say the word fish.

He is quite happy with is fish.

1 comment:

Kerr Family said...

How do you keep a straight face when he says "You should be ashamed of yourself"?