Monday, April 17, 2017

Gwyn turned 6!

Gwyneth turned 6 last week! She had both a friend party and a family party.  Her friend party was a slumber party with two friends, Alayna (from school) and Ashley (from soccer, and Ashley's parents were friends with Kevin and me in high school). The girls made pizzas for dinner, and decorated cupcakes for dessert. Gwyn says "It was awesome!" The girls all slept in Gwyn's room, and I think they stayed up later than we thought, but they were quiet so we didn't know.


Cupcake decorating.
Here are picture from before and during her family party. Family parties are usually just pizza dinner, presents, dessert and games. (I love playing games with my family. I have introduced them to Happy Salmon, Yikerz!, and Spot It. This party we played a few rounds of Secret Hitler.) 

Gwyn before her party.

She wanted a picture on her bed.






The kids get to choose what the cakes say.

Bonus picture of Ruby who turned two in February. She is getting a baby sister in June!

No comments: