Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Date Night!

This post is mostly so that I remember the date. It was such a great night, and I know I will forget it unless I have something to remind me.

I have been very busy at work, and Kevin and I are both trying to do stuff around the house. So we never get time together. (Twice this week I went to bed at 8:00.) I had been telling him that we need a date night.

Friday, while at work, I was told to send a kid to the office. Barely suspicious, I sent a kid, and she walked in with flowers! I don't really like to get flowers for Valentine's Day. I like them on random days. So I was instantly happy. Then I opened the wrapping and saw this note!



Date night!

2 comments:

DTG said...

Does this mean he won't take you to White Castle for Valentine's Day?

McGuire Family Blog said...

Amy asked the same thing! :)

I can only hope that the classy, elegant tradition of WC will continue.