This weekend, we found 10 more cakes! I also found out that there are 2 or 3 bonus cakes as well! (Don't ask me why.)
Kevin had a Boeing picnic on Saturday, and as Gwyn and I were walking to the truck she spotted a cake. It was a Queeny Park, which I knew did not have a cake, but the museum in the park had the cake! (I am out of my groove. I didn't even think to check.) Afterward, we drove around for about 30 minutes to let Gwyn nap before dinner, and we found another. (I knew where that one was.) However, that picture is on my phone, and I don't know how to text it or email it so I can upload it. It may take a while to get that one.
 |
| AKC Museum of the Dog in Queeny Park |
Kevin and I went to the Cardinals game on Sunday because Kevin's dad
(Pappy) threw out the first pitch. (Much more on that later when I have time for a longer post.) The kids spent
time with my mom and went on a cake hunt! They found 5 cakes in a short loop around the city.
.JPG) |
| America's Center (Cervantes Convention Center) |
 |
| Citygarden - I can't believe it took this long to get this cake. This is one of the kids' favorite spots downtown! |
 |
| Edward Jones Dome - I don't like that this cake is inside. This is where the Rams play. I think you need a ticket to get in. The Rams were playing in another city and the place was closed anyway. But I do love the picture of the kids looking in at it! |
 |
| Kiener Plaza |
 |
| The Old Courthouse - Construction around the Arch is in the background! |
After the game, we planned on going to dinner with my mom at Crown Candy. Even though it was closed (That lying website!) we found a cake there and a block away! So on our walk to Range for dinner, we found a third cake! I have no idea what is it yet, since it is not updated on the map yet. I will let you know when I find out.
 |
| Crown Candy |
 |
| Old North St. Louis |
 |
| Mystery cake at 10th and Locust. It has to be new, my mom hasn't seen it before and she lives a block away! |
No comments:
Post a Comment