Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gwyn Update - She is almost a year old!


Here are a few things about what Gwyn is doing now.
  • She knows a few words. When she wants her brothers, she says "ba ba ba." She also says "gu gu gu" whenever she walks, but that is because I always so "Go Gwyn, go!" when she walks. She says mama and dada as well, but those are not as cute.
  • She has been practicing walking for a few weeks now, but this weekend she decided to try to walk everywhere. She still falls, but she I really don't see her crawl much anymore!
  • Her favorite place is being on the couch. That is where the boys go to escape the "GwynMonster". So whenever she is up there, she walks back and forth laughing and squealing the entire time.
  • She loves to give kisses. She is in the stage where she opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out and stay there for an uncomfortable amount of time.
  • She loves to play on our bed. Her favorite thing to do is to start on her knees and then flop herself down repeatedly onto her belly.
  • When she is finished eating she grunts and screams while she tries to lift off her tray off her chair.
  • She still goes to bed like a boss. She eats and then tries to roll out of my arms if I do anything like sing to her. She wants to go straight to the crib!
  • Another new thing is singing in the car. Like all of our children, she is going through a phase where most of the car ride is spent listening to her say "ahhhhhhhhh!" over and over and over. She is so loud Kevin and I have to speak louder to hear each other when we are both in the front seat. It is pretty funny.

That is all for now! I am sure I will think of more as soon as I post this.

No comments: